Do you want to explore Africa?
Welcome to Africa, for your adventure, there are best safaris in Africa and Africa is mostly a green continent that produces about 60% of world’s oxygen, hence a home for a number of wildlife, fantastic culture, welcoming people, beautiful landscapes and many others.The best time to visit Africa tends to depend on wildlife – with May to October being popular months in the game-rich plains of East and Southern Africa. In the north, the desert winters are chilly and the summers hot – spring and autumn are much more pleasant. To get to know Africa best,you only need to visit our page. www.vedorosafarisuganda.com
Quick Facts About Africa
- Continent Size: Second largest in the world.
- Estimated population: 877 million people.
- Largest Country: Algeria – 919,595 square miles (was Sudan, 968,000 square miles)
- Longest River: Nile, 4,160 miles.
- Largest Lake: Victoria, 26,828 square miles.
- Tallest Mountain: Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, 19,340 feet.