We at Verdoro safaris Uganda will help you uncover a world of authentic, mouth-watering Uganda food tours designed to suit any budget, appetite and time frame. Chop, slice and eat your way through Uganda, experiencing one of the freshest and most fragrant cuisines on the African continent
By pairing the classic Verdoro safais travel style with a special food focus, our Uganda itineraries aim to really get you under the skin of Uganda’s most exciting food cultures. It might be spoiling your tastebuds with flavour-filled curries in, making your own wine, making a rolex in Jinja, making luwombo in a cooking class in Kampala, malewa, katogo or tucking into home cooking on an overnight homestay in a village.
Discover the stories behind these foods and the reason why Uganda is fast becoming a food destination. we organizes an exciting monthly tour that scopes out food experiences around the country.
These are real-Africa experiences with a foodie twist: one part culture, one part adventure and three parts delicious. From bite-sized trips to gastronomic odysseys, we’ll get you munching, crunching, sipping and slurping just like the Ugandan locals.
Are these Uganda culinary tours right for you?
- This Uganda trip aims to give you an exciting, diverse and well-rounded experience of Uganda’s cuisine.
- The Ugandan people are some of the most welcoming in the world. A homestay in Uganda allows you to experience this African hospitality, learn the kitchen secrets and get an insight into rural life.
- While we endeavour to cater for specific dietary requirements, some meals and food activities are set in advance and may be difficult to adjust.
- In Uganda, dietary restrictions are not common or well understood. If you have dietary requirements, please advise us at time of booking to receive information on how this may impact on your ability to take part in included activities and meals. Come with an open mind and open mouth, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Uganda’s climate is sultry and tropical, so can get really hot and humid. Wear loose clothing and make sure you stay hydrated, especially while out on walking tours.
- You might be covering a fair amount of ground on this trip, so be prepared for some driving.
What is included in the Uganda culinary tours;
- Meals- breakfasts, lunches, dinners
- Transport- Van with a tour guide/ driver
- Accommodation- Hotel, Lodge, Homestay
Everything we do is tailor-made; our Uganda culinary tours itineraries are just suggestions to give you an idea of what is possible. Please contact us so we can tailor the perfect Uganda cultural exclusively for you.